About Me

My photo
I like to keep busy. Spending time with family is a must. I like to socialize, listen to music and play hard. I have great friends and awesome co-workers. I work full time at a wonderful library! I am also a part time Pharmacy Technician for a great company. Life is good....

Monday, June 28, 2010

RSS


I have used RSS feeds for sometime now! I am notified through my work email. I set up a feed so I am notified of any new large printbooks. As you know I am the Queen of Wheels too!

1 comment:

  1. Well my son will be getting married in 12 days. Another on bites the dust! No not really..so happy for them. This is going to be bigger than the Clinton wedding this year! Everything has been going according to schedule. They happy couple will honeymoon in Jamacia & have never flown before. They are 2 peas in a pod. And their little dogs too!

    ReplyDelete